Independent Contractor/Self-employed Plumber
Who are you, and what are you going to do?
You are an expierenced plumber/fitter that can work independently. Are you just starting as a self-employed electrician? We can help you out with tips and tricks to help you get on the right track.
- New construction, renovation or service and maintenance;
- residential, utility or industrial;
- You work indepenently;
- Rather work as salaried employment, that's definitely also possible.
Over de opdrachtgever
Within the installation technology we have different customers looking for self-employed plumbers and fitters. Rates can be discussed. Work is projectbased but longterm is also a posiibility
Wat wij jou bieden:
- Good hourly rate;
- Payed weekly (indepentent contracters within 7-17 days);
- Stability and secure cash-flow;
- We check the clients on creditworthiness. If a companyis not financially sound, we don't do business with them;
- We bring you in contact with our network we;ve been buikding for over 24 years;
- For independent contractors weekly pay is on avarage between €1200 - €2200 a week;
- You can focus on what you love doing most, working with you hands;
- We arrange the self-billing.
Wat vragen wij van je:
- Chamber of Commerce extact;
- Business liability insurance;
- VCA-Vol (Safety Certificate for Contractors);
- Own transport and tools;
- PPE's (personal protective equipment).
Are you interested, or have you got any questions? Reach out! Email: email@example.com Phone: Nick Zuidema: 06-14 42 37 24 or Talha Uysal 06-39 18 74 69