As a maintenance worker:
• You feel responsible for all preventive maintenance (electrical) within the factory;
• You assist the head of maintenance;
• You provide the factory with new equipment if replacement is required;
• You will eventually work in two or three shifts.
Would you like to work in a new automated factory with state of the art machines? This fabric in Terneuzen produces the highest-quality calcium carbonate pigments, fillers, and granulates on the European market, it is the second largest supplier of slurries for paper production and an important manufacturer of natural dry and coated pigments for the paint and plastics industries.
• You will be trained to learn the process.
• An exciting full-time, long-term job as a maintenance employee;
• A new, clean working environment with state of the art machines;
• Good working conditions.
• You are a reliable and responsible employee for the company;
• MBO work and thinking level;
• You have a basic knowledge of electricity and mechanics;
• You have a good knowledge of the English language and good communication skills;
• You are curious and eager to learn.
Are you interested in being an (electric) maintenance worker at this new factory? Then apply immediately or feel free to call 0115-695538 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org