Are you looking for a part-time job as Warehouse employee nearby Leiden? And do you like flowers and plants? That’s great! We are looking for you! The job we offer takes place in the biggest flower auction warehouse in Rijnsburg.
In this job you are responsible for picking the right buckets of flowers or plants for the right buyers. You will be responsible for a area in the warehouse, to keep it neat en make sure the right flowers or plants are in de right place. In this job you will work together with colleagues in a team!
Working days and hours:
This part-time job is from monday till Friday from 6:00 AM until 10.00-10.30 AM.
You can also work 3 days a week but Monday, Wednesday and Friday are mandatory working days.
It is required:
• You can communicate well in English or Dutch.
• You are at least 165 cm tall due to safety requirements.
• You are able to perform physical work.
• You have your own accommodation and live in the surroundings of Aalsmeer, because we don't offer accommodation!
• You have your own transportation or know how to reach us by public transport early in the morning (busses only!)
• Motivated and active attitude.
We offer you:
• A start salary of € 10,91 bruto/hour (22 years +) in the first 8 weeks.
• After 8 weeks you will receive €11,95 bruto/hour (22 years+).
• Weekly payment of your salary!
• Also, 8,33% bruto holiday allowance and
• Reservation for vacation days.
• Travel allowance between 10,1 - 50 km/day or full allowance for your public transport subscription
• Bonus: every 3 months you get a special plant/flowers as a gift.
Interested? Apply online or send an email with your CV to email@example.com.
After we have received your application we will invite you for a intake interview and a tour to show you the workplace!
Questions? call 06-12275588.