Do you have at least 5 years accounting experience (eg. registeraccountant) and are you looking for an opportunity to build your career in a fast changing multi-cultural environment?
For one of our large international clients, we are looking for a Teamlead in finance and accounting. In this function you will be part of a group of 5 teamleads that report to the Manager Europe. You are located near Terneuzen.
Your function and responsibilities are:
• Change and People Management;
• Continuously drive improvement in close cooperation with clients and process experts;
• Build compete for the future;
• Ensure compliant financial reporting;
• Actively participate in the daily operations of the applicable entities;
• Be a focal point for external auditors;
• Operate as Finance Manager of some of the units;
• Ensure updated documentation including desk top procedures and Service Level Agreements;
• Ensure adherence to companies’ ICFR framework.
Required experience and qualifications for the job of Teamleader:
• University degree in accounting, relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education;
• Min. 5 years accounting experience with good knowledge of accounting practices, IFRS and ICFR;
• Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP, HFM and Business Objects is an advantage;
• Proven leadership competences;
• Curious, proactive, and solutions-orientated;
• Continuous attitude for improvement;
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability and interest to work in a fast changing multi-cultural environment; fluent English is required.
In the role of Teamleader you will be directly employed by our client.
Our client offers you:
- Good employer: happy employees are of great importance;
- Excellent and motivating employment conditions including a lease car;
- Solid pension scheme and appropriate travel allowance and more!
Are you the person we are looking for? Then we would love to meet you! So are you interested? Please contact us via email@example.com or at 0031115695538 or WhatsApp 00316-57875631