Would you like to work in a new automated factory with state of the art machines? A chemical company is being established in Terneuzen and is looking for you.
Calcit specializes in the production of the highest-quality calcium carbonate pigments, fillers, and granulates. On the European market, it is the second largest supplier of slurries for paper production and an important manufacturer of natural dry and coated pigments for the paint and plastics industries. The expansive production programme also offers raw materials for all other industrial and civil engineering fields. Starting in January you could be the newest asset to this company. As a maintenance worker:
• You are responsible for all preventive maintenance (electrical ) within the factory;
• You assist the head of maintenance;
• You provide the factory with new equipment if replacement is required;
• You plan preventive maintenance in the factory;
• you will eventually work in two or three shifts. In the launch fase you may have to start in the day shifts.
• You are a reliable and responsible employee for the company;
• You have experience in electricity and/or mechanics;
• You have a good knowledge of English and good communication skills;
• You are able to carry out minor repairs;
• You're curious and eager to learn.
• An exciting long-term full-time job as a maintenance worker;
• A new, clean work environment with state of the art machinery;
• Salary indication: 2500-3000.
Are you interested in being an maintenance worker at this new factory? Then apply immediately. Feel free to call 0115-695538 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org