Our relation is one of the largest manufacturers of medical devices worldwide. They support and enhance their wide range of innovative products, technologies and services and the practice of a large number of medical specializations.
For the operational team we are looking for: Supervisor OPS Outbound
Job Purpose: Effectively supervise the overall process, procedures and efficiency of the Operations Department
• Provide day-to-day direction to the outbound operations group
•Plan and manage people, equipment, material and space resources in order to meet department objectives
• Ensure compliance to quality, regulatory, legal en training requirements
• Manage department goals, plans and objectives. Utilize Lean principles to drive value improvement projects
• Utilize business systems, policies and procedures to manage the business (e.g./TRS/EPADR)
• Promote, monitor and ensure a safe work environment and adhere to all safety policies
• Execute performance management for the individual team members. Establish a team of motivated members
• Monitor work processes and implement modifications in order to increase and improve productivity, efficiency and accuracy.
• Provide accurate measurements, reports and timely metrics to MT.
• Act as the subject matter expert during internal and external audits
• Interact with customers in resolving delivery or order filling issues.
• Establish, review and maintain procedures and work instructions
• Co-ordinate information concerning recup/sickness/ holidays and communicate to the HR department, Maintain Kronos, TRS etc.
• Train and develop the outbound operations group to enable the group to effectively support the operation.
• Drive and sustain 5S principles in area and Develop, maintain and present Core 5-performance.
• Utilize problem solving roadmap/tools to resolve performance issues
• Lead project teams and develop improvement plans Initiate plans to motivate workers to achieve goals
Experience and skills
• Education level: MBO+/ HBO or relevant work experience
• Excellent Leadership/ team management skills
• Excellent Strong administrative and analytical problem solving skills
• Continuous improvement attitude
• Excellent English verbal &written communication skills
• Experience in project management
• Experience in warehouse environment
This is a permanent position with a reputable and growing company.