For an international organisation in Kerkrade we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative you are responsible for handling and processing orders from customers. These customers are mainly hospitals and doctors.
In this role your other main activities are:
• Taking care and deliver orders all over the world;
• invoice coordination and processing, issuing credits and rebills;
• coordination and returns of packaging;
• coordination and exchanging of expiring products in hospitals;
• monthly sales closing support;
• relevant administration and documentation;
• you are the professional liaison between this organisation and internal or external customers resulting in customer satisfaction and -retention.
Are you interested?
3-4 year higher education / diploma (business administration, sales) or equivalent experience or training in customer services.
minimum of 3 years of experience with customer services activities, preferably in an European Shared Service scene;
demonstrated proficieny in ERP and/or SAP;
basic knowledge of MS Office;
preferably experience in medical, pharma or food industry.
good interpersonal and communication skills;
fluent in English and Dutch;
willing to follow an introduction traject at the Amsterdam location.
This position is ideal for candidates with a fysical disability.