As an intaker, you will be invaluable to our client! Together with your colleagues, you bear responsibility that everything is in order and complete before it goes to the production department. Thanks to your controlling eye and detailed working method, you ensure that the stock is always up to date and processed systematically. Are you the missing link that completes the team?
Over de opdrachtgever
For our client in Amstelveen we are looking for an Intaker. You will be working in the flower industry!
If you have no experience in this sector, no problem! The position is from Monday to Friday where you work every day from 05:00 to 13:30!
It is a full-time position but 32 hours is negotiable, Monday is a mandatory workday!
The duties within this position are:
- Counts and records the type of flowers that come in;
- Handling the influx of fresh flowers;
- Distributing the flowers to the appropriate subjects in the refrigeration area so that they become production ready;
- Quickly switches with suppliers/growers if a variety is missing;
- If necessary, you then collect this yourself from the supplier/grower.
- You are in direct contact with team Purchasing and Supply Chain;
- Together with your colleagues you try to further optimize the intake process.
You will work in a team of 4/5 persons.
Wat wij jou bieden:
- A fun and especially challenging position with a growing organization, where you can join immediately!;
- A summer schedule: In the months of July and August, you will receive compensatory hours to take a little more time off;
- Summer and year-end events, team lunches and parties after the peak period;
- 24 vacation days + 4 lucky days (1 day per quarter);
- Travel support, such as a bicycle/ NS business card or expense reimbursement;
- Development opportunities professionally and personally.
Wat vragen wij van je:
- MBO+ working and thinking level;
- Experience in logistics or manufacturing industry is a requirement!
- Hands-on mentality, stress-resistant and good with numbers;
- A math test is part of the application process.
- Analytical mind-set and experience Excel/Google Sheets;
- Good command of the English language in word and writing;
- In addition, speaking the Dutch and/or Polish language is a plus!
- In possession of a driving license and own transport, as the location is not easily accessible by public transport;
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
If you think this is your new job, apply quickly! If you still have any questions feel free to call us at 023-5540100 or send us an email at email@example.com
We look forward to your response!