Actief Werkt! is hiring production - packaging employees in Venlo!
The packing work takes place in a warehouse, at the re-pack & labeling department (VAS/VAL).
You will be working with products meant for saving actions of supermarkets.
You could think of products like pots and pans, glasses and towels.
You will be responsible for the labeling and repacking of the different products.
Besides this, you are responsible for keeping a clean working space.
In this job you work together with colleagues.
You'll be working from Monday till Friday from 8:00 till 17:00.
When necessary, you are willing to start earlier or work overtime.
You can also work part-time, at least 3 days a week from 8:00 till 17:00.
- Be able to perform physical packing work.
- You have your own accommodation and live in the immediate surroundings of Venlo.
- You have your own transportation.
- You speak English or Dutch at communicative level!
- You are willing to work at different locations in Venlo, when necessary.
- A have a motivated and active attitude.
On the packing department you work together with colleagues of various nationalities, you work in a team, with great atmosphere.
The amount of scheduled working days can be different every week. But the better your work attitude is, the more days you will be scheduled.
The salary we offer is € 9.95 brutto/hour.
Also, 8% brutto holiday allowance and 25 vacation days.
Under the age of 22, there are youth wages.
Travel allowance of €0.19/ km with a max of €6,92 a day.
If you are interested Apply online or send an email with your CV to email@example.com.
Questions call 06-10987572