Would you like to work in a new automated factory with state of the art machines? This new fabric in Terneuzen produces the highest-quality calcium carbonate pigments, fillers, and granulates on the European market, it is the second largest supplier of slurries for paper production and an important manufacturer of natural dry and coated pigments for the paint and plastics industries. The expansive production programme also offers raw materials for all other industrial and civil engineering fields.
As a maintenance worker:
• You are responsible for all preventive maintenance (electrical ) within the factory;
• You assist the head of maintenance;
• You provide the factory with new equipment if replacement is required;
• You plan preventive maintenance in the factory;
• you will eventually work in two or three shifts.
• You are a reliable and responsible employee for the company;
• You have experience in electricity and mechanics;
• You have a good knowledge of English and good communication skills;
• You are able to carry out repairs;
• You're curious and eager to learn.
• An exciting long-term full-time job as a maintenance worker;
• A new, clean work environment with state of the art machinery;
• Good terms and conditions of employment
Are you interested in being an (electric) maintenance worker at this new factory?
Then apply immediately or feel free to call 0115-695538 or mail us email@example.com