In this role you maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations and industrial processes; You are Responsible for the organization and follow up of the yearly inspections and make sure that the company is allligned with the SEVESO directive; You Develop, support and monitor the sites Process Safety Management System and also assist the site for process safety studies; You manage the high potential process safety investigation process and when required, lead and participate in process safety related incident investigations.
Also you manage the development and delivery of training in Process Safety and participate in the internal and external audit program. You provide coaching to plants regarding to process safety issues and you participate in external relationships with authorities.
• You have a Master of Science degree within Chemical Engineering or similar;
• You are a professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in process or equipment design or operations with specific experience in Process Safety;
• You have great communication and networking skills;
• You are familiar with risk identification and reduction techniques
• You have knowledge of process safety regulations and legislations;
• Important is that you are fluent in Dutch and in English, verbal and written;
• You have good interpersonal and analytical skills, with high motivation.
An external assessment is part of the application procedure.
For all that responsibility, you can expect the following
- Good employer, happy employees are of great importance
- Excellent and motivating employment conditions
- Solid pension scheme and appropriate travel allowance and more!
Are you the person we are looking for? Then we would love to meet you! So are you interested? Please contact us quickly via firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0115-695538