We are currently looking for a chemist for our client in the Terneuzen area. In the position of chemist you serve as a role of information for all topics related to organic, inorganic and analytical chemistry in the organization. Furthermore, you actively participate in both process development and improvements to new and existing products.
The daily tasks include:
- Evaluating and advising on the existing chemical processes;
- Maintaining close contact with internal and external parties who are involved with the chemical activities;
- Participating in safety evaluations and optimizing the safety of the chemical processes;
- Defining and initiating internal and external analysis with regard to process development and optimization;
- Implementing new analytical methods and new laboratory equipment;
- The management and maintenance of the raw material and product specifications.With this the chemist is also responsible for the evaluation of new suppliers of raw materials.
In all these activities you report directly to the technical manager and the present site manager.
For this position we're looking for someone with the following profile:
- An academic degree in chemistry. A PhD is a plus;
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language both in word and writing;
- Good communication skills for internal and external parties;
- You can work independently, accurately and critically in order to achieve the best results;
- You are creative in the management and development of chemical processes.
We offer a challenging position at a high-quality organization with good working conditions. Are you the talented chemist we're looking for and are you interested in this new challenge?
Please contact us at 0115-695538 or email@example.com.