The company is looking for a Service Desk support technician that can offer IT onsite support to the factory and office location in Oss. This individual would be responsible to support hardware and software needs for end users. As part of this position, this individual would also be part of a Global Service Desk team and have an opportunity to partner with the Global Service Desk team to resolve issues globally.
• Live phone support for EBI Internal Customers
• No 08:00 till 05:00 mentality
• Triage of reported issues and requests including data capture and
recording, prioritization, troubleshooting, and escalation routing.
• Takes ownership of communication and follow up with customers
• Frontline diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of reported
• Determine and execute appropriate escalation of reported issues
based on service standards
• Utilize advanced remote support tools to speed support to the
Gemba with minimal delay both on individual systems as well as
groups of systems.
• Create and maintain documentation related to work tasks,
resolutions, and standard practices; responsible for the knowledge
lifecycle for one or more technology areas based on expertise.
• Adhere to asset management requirements
• Open and manage tickets with service vendors at times acting as
the point of contact for a site or specific vendor
• Participation in Continuous Improvement activities and lead
continuous improvement lifecycle for one or more systems.
• Identify issue trends and escalates to Problem Management
processes where appropriate.
• Train internal customers in individual or small group settings on
computer, phone, mobile, and conference room technology.
• Participate in project teams and at times planning or executing
smaller single resource or vendor executed projects
• Responsible as the main IT point of contact for one or more
• Adhere to Change Management policies and procedures.
• Experience working for international companies
• You must be able to speak and write the English and Dutch
• A self-driven learner who takes ownership to develop technical skills
• Ability to Diagnose and Troubleshoot technical issues with the
ability to formulate a diagnostic path towards resolution
• Ability to research technical issues to identify workarounds and
determine root cause and corrective action
• Experience with and ability to administer and troubleshoot
Windows 10, Office 0365.Printers, PC hardware, software
installation, IP Phones and mobile devices.
• Positive, proactive, ownership attitude.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams in a
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum 2 – 6 years of experience supporting Windows in a
• Additional Skills Training and Certifications preferred but not
- The salary depends on education and work experience and is between
3000 and max. 4000 euros
- A full-time position in day work
- Working in a close-knit and professional team
Are you that enthusiastic service desk employee who feels at home in an international organization where hard work but also laughter is made? Then press that application button now and I'll call you soon for a cup of coffee!
Would you rather have more information first? Call Cristel van Breda on 06-53365657 or email email@example.com.