Are you able to controll our processes? Than we want you!
In this function you will report to the Technical Support Manager and you will be located in the Maintenance Department.
• You will be responsible for the design, ease of operation and maintenance of the process control systems and production IT network in the manufacturing plants and loading facilities;
• You perform system analysis, initiate and elaborate improvements and provide technical support to Operations and Maintenance department;
• You develop, maintain, and optimize Control Systems and Production IT network including operation & maintenance procedures;
• You collaborate on design with other engineers and perform configuration on control systems due to plant modifications and projects;
• You are able to develop and install advanced controls to achieve optimal plant performance;
• You optimize reliability and availability of plant-processes by developing and implementing preventive maintenance-plans for process control systems and Production IT network components;
• You build relations with personnel within the organisation and you are prepared for traveling related to this;
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Control Systems Engineering or similar;
• Experienced in engineering and maintenance of control- and/ or production IT systems in production;
• You are proactive and have the capacity to handle complex problem solution, and you have good analytical skills;
• You are open minded and with a high motivation;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch;
• You are open to work in an international environment and travel if necessary.
For all that responsibility, you can expect the following:
- Good employer, happy employees are of great importance
- Excellent and motivating employment conditions
- The opportunity to develop further
Are you the person who would like to take on this challenge? Then we would love to meet you. So are you interested? Please contact us quickly via email@example.com or at 0115-695538.