Do you like a challenge in logistics, planning and a lot of responsibility? Then this function is for you!
For an international family business in Venlo, we are looking for a Logistics Planner in the Office department.
This position is for a High Profile Brand customer in which you will be responsible from A to Z for the entire logistics process..
In the position of Logistics Planner, the emphasis is on handling orders to meet the agreed time line. You will control your orders and pass them on to the warehouse, after which transport and even documents(non-EU country’s) may need to be made.
In addition to performing administrative procedures, you will maintain contact with internal and external parties worldwide within your work process and carry out planning and control activities.
We also expect you as a Planner, to take a critical look at the processes, so that they are arranged as efficiently as possible and you contribute to continuous improvement.
What do we ask from you:
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level;
- Work experience in the logistics sector is an advantage;
- You are problem solving and creative when it comes to coming up with ideas and / or improvements in the work process;
- You are available full-time from Monday to Friday;
- You are flexible when it comes to working hours and you will find it no problem to work overtime or to start earlier;
- You have a good understanding of the English language, spoken and written, since the official language is English;
- You have your own transport
-Your salary depends on the experience you bring with you;
-Travel expenses are refunded per kilometre with €0.19 and a maximum of €6.92 per day;
-Hours above the 40 hours a week are paid à 130%. You can also choose to save to these hours and if time for time hours;
-Full time work week from Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 hours;
-A logistics-administrative function with many responsibilities;
-Function for long periods of time. To function properly, you can even get a contract at the company itself;
-You will get possibility to develop yourself within the company by means of trainings and courses.
Are you excited about this feature, please apply by emailing your cv quickly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you then quickly out for and cup of coffee at our Office to discuss the possibilities. Tea may of course too!
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Please call us at the phone number: 077-3210033.